Hello Stranger..

Hello Stranger..
No name doesn't mean no feeling

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Childhood Love (Sweet yet Unforgettable)

Have you ever felt the warm of a childhood love story? i'm not saying that i'm the luckiest one in this part but i feel that i'm luckier than everyone around me.. several year ago, 8 years ago(when i was in second grade of primary school) exactly i felt the sweetest memory of my childhood in school ever.. 2 days after my class had started our lessons, a boy came from the other school and he introduced himself when the teacher allowed him.. we called him H.. i exactly remembered that i wasn't really hearing what he said about himself because i thought that wasn't really important for me.. after he finished his introduction, my teacher, Mrs.Agnes, allowed him to choose his new seat.. 

i didn't know why, he chose to sit beside me.. i just grinned.. the first boy who didn't piss me off because of my weakness( my hair is curly and i'm the tallest girl among the three classes and my friends used to piss me off everyday ).. but i thought that i couldn't believe him just looked his appearance.. it was nonsense.. but by the time passed i could believe that he was different from the other boy.. he never pissed me off like someone( we can call him V ).. 

but have you ever heard "Whenever Happiness Peaks, Nightmare will start to destroy your happiness soon"? That was what i felt.. i didn't know why but he always pissed me off.. he came to our round(me and H) and befriend with H.. my romantic and sweet atmosphere were destructed by him.. Oh My God! He's an evil!! he tried to ask H to join to piss me off too.. what the hell were he doing? what was my mistakes that made him wanted to piss me off like that? by the time passed, we three played a family game.. i was the mother, V as the father, and H as the only child.. why wasn't H as my husband? it'd be more fantastic chilhood story.. it was a must to me to make a romantic part with V and it irritated me so much.. groarrrr...

but 2 months later, he quited from my school and went to America.. what a drama like it was.. but it makes me confused knowing that he has come back.. but nobody told me about it until 2 of my classmates told about it.. he was strange and different.. i met him at the ice rink of Taman Anggrek Mal and he didn't remember me at all.. but i truly saw him that he pretended not remembering me at all.. i don't which one is true.. but i don't want to destroy my sweet memory with him.. i'll just pretend that i never meet him after he went to America.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment