Hello Stranger..

Hello Stranger..
No name doesn't mean no feeling

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Met Him Again.. Who? He is..

Unbelievable!!
Accidentally, i met him again! The one that i described as my childhood love.. but, as you can predict it.. he doesn't act anything special and so i do..There's nothing i could say except, i won't have any chance to meet him again.. yeah, that's true.. i can't play ice skate.. i don't have any connection with him.. we are not in the same school.. we are not in the same course.. there's no bridge for me to pass to reach him.. maybe, he doesn't remember me at all.. i'm such a fool.. hiks2.. if i could back to the past, i would choose not to meet him so i can continue my normal life.. it's okay.. from now on, i'll continue my life with new destination and new dreams.. haha.. actually, i've already forgot about him step by step since i met "hihi".. he changes my life but unluckily, i'm not interested in him again.. reason? because hihi loves somebody for such a long time.. hiks2.. what the hell.. maybe, God already destined me to be somebody's true love.. i'll wait for my destiny.. A prince like Cinderella's Prince..

1 comment: